Sunday, April 11, 2010

bad bobbi!


ive been neglecting this again, but im rearranging some things in life...
downsizing with the animals, ive actually found someone to take them all
{insert yay me}
so that will give me more space next to my room to make that part of my office...
im workin on learning how to change the stores main picture...{insert ewww}
but ive asked to be scheduled more 2-11's at the store or even 3-11's, so i can build my store
i got 5 days off in june to go back for graduation, im glad bc i need to shop and buy some
clothes for the store!
i wish i could get a loan, bc there is a consignment shop for sale in lillington id love to make into
my actual store...work for myself {insert lazy sigh}, be my own boss {insert scary shudder}
now if i could fix my personal life...
well til next time...